The Barefoot Accountant
Chartered accountant, proven experience and the vision to help you..
We would welcome the opportunity to deliver you the best service in the industry.
Co-operation, knowledge, research and determination, given in a friendly and open manner..
Fee structures can be agreed in advance either by the hour or on a full concept to project completion basis. Initial consultation is free.
Henry Ford (a man with no secondary education, yet having one of the most brilliant business minds of all time, and a hero of mine), always advised the hire of the best minds in whatever activity the business needs to get done (including accounting). Once he stated that he did not need to know facts, he could simply press a button and he had the best educated minds in his office in five minutes to get the facts for him. Take his advice. It worked.
I am committed to giving key clients the highest level of expertise on anything from data capture procedures through to financial, audit, tax and company law compliance, as well as decision making analytical tools, discussions/talk through of ideas.
- Tax planning, optimization of tax credits and reliefs, tax returns.
- Accounts preparation, financial statements, and management accounts.
- PAYE/employees - Tax credits check (no refund no fee)
- Full services of a chartered accountant through the entire financial cycle (ensuring all aspects are reviewed by independent eyes and experienced person)
- Our one to one service ensures seamless interaction with a minimum of disruption, integrating into your existing office structure or taking the project off site and working to the specifics of your brief.
- The personal service guarantees that your expectations will be met on time, every time.
- Increase profits: (i) Review of revenue to identify potential improvements and spur motivation, (ii) Analysis and comparison of expenditures to ensure that you are receiving the best value for money.
- Guarantee of continuous backup as required.
- We consider all internal and external requirements and regulations at the outset ensuring there are no breaches or unforeseen consequences, saving my client's time and money.
- Tax compliance with the Revenue Commissioner regulations - Tax returns
- Financial compliance to the company laws of Ireland - annual returns and financial statements
- Client specific projects, for example, comparative of costs from service providers and implementation of cost reductions
- One to one training for you and/or your in-house staff
- Budgeting and planning
- Cash flow forecasting
- System implementation
- Audit preparation and assistance
- Compliance with the Company Registration Office requirements
- Payroll set up and overview
- Process and controls reviews and documentation
- Cost-Volume-Profit relationships analysis and other decision making analytical tools
- An experienced chartered accountant to oversee your in house accounting to ensure that proper and efficient procedures are being followed.
- Have a wealth of experience and knowledge at your service.
- Implement best practice in your business processes.
- Transactions are captured in a manner which benefit your decision making
- Reduce year end taxation and/or audit process costs.
- Implement techniques to improve cash flow.
- Target your specific problem areas and bring about cost effective solutions.
- Increase knowledge levels within your company.
Contact us on 028 48052 or [email protected]